History, culture and identity are important elements for redevelopment of an area. These factors have been considered all the time in most of European cities, but in China because of the high speed of urbanization, they have been neglected. The Missing Link is a Dutch firm who with expertise of ..
East & West Urban Consultancy is commissioned by CéGé –Office for architecture & building management to explore the opportunity for cooperation with Chinese developers in Jiangsu province. The potential project is about landscape planning/masterplan of recreation areas at a lake. Through talking with different parties and receiving a delegation from ..
Shanghai Urban Planning & Design Research Institute has joined the annual conference of the Network of European Metropolitan Regions and Areas (METREX) in the Hague and in Rotterdam (18-20 May). During the conference, the Shanghai delegation has not only exchanged experience with European, but also has given a presentation called ..
Urban planners from Tongji University Urban Planning Institute (Shanghai) have been trained by East West Urban Consultancy from 29 June to 8 July 2015 in The Hague. The group was given lectures on different themes from Dutch experts and also had visited the related projects in various Dutch cities and ..
A delegation from Shanghai Urban Planning Bureau and Shanghai Urban Planning and Design Research Institute has participated in the spring conference of The Network of European Metropolitan Regions and Areas (METREX) which was held 6-8 May 2015 in Milan, Italy. The main theme of the conference is the theme of ..
Having visited several architectural/urban design companies in the Netherlands in September 2014, Urbanspace BV (private urban planning company based in Shenzhen) decides to set up a new firm in Rotterdam. Urbanspace will own 51% of the share of the new company, the other 49% will be owned by the Dutch ..
Shenyang Urban Planning and Design Institute wished to visit East European Countries (2014) to gain experience on historical buildings preservation. East West Urban Consultancy succeed to contact Regional Office for Spatial Planning of West Pomeranian Voivodeship Szczecin, Poland and send the invitation for the Shenyang delegation.
Urban Planning & Design Institute of Shenzhen visited the Netherlands for sustainable urban development
Urban Planning & Design Institute of Shenzhen Co,.Ltd. visited the Netherlands from 23 to 24 June 2014 for sustainable urban development. East West Urban Consultancy has introduced the delegation to Urban Planning Department of the municipality of Rotterdam in order to know the sustainable urban & transport development policy & system ..
AULa Design has asked EWUC to look for a cooperation partner in China for an international architectural design competition 2014 in Xi’an China. The partner has to fulfil many requirements which are listed on the entre of the competition. Also the time is very limited to register the competition. Within ..