Chinese Urban Planning Company cooperates with Dutch Company

Having visited several architectural/urban design companies in the Netherlands in September 2014, Urbanspace BV (private urban planning company based in Shenzhen) decides to set up a new firm in Rotterdam. Urbanspace will own 51% of the share of the new company, the other 49% will be owned by the Dutch architect firm.

The new firm will mainly do projects in China covering urban planning, urban design to landscaping and architectural design. It is expected that through the co-operation the architectural design will be enhanced in the future, which make their planning’s’ projects more realisable.

  • What we have done:

    Match making for Urbanspace and Dutch architectural offices

    Advising Urbanspace selecting cooperation partners and the cooperation process.

    Recommending law firm and accountant firm to Urbanspace

    Accompanying and translating during the negotiation


    Urbanspace bv. Shenzhen, China