Europe -China Eco City LINK project ongoing
As the key expert of EC-LINK (Europe -China Eco Cities Link Project) on sustainable urban planning, East West Urban Consultancy has been on charge for the following cooperation and exchange in the field of sustainable urban development. In 2018 The exchange has emphasized on green building, resilient/sponge city development. Chinese and WU cities have been intensively involved,such as Zhuhai, Guilin, Zhuzhou, Qingdao and Amsterdam, Bologna, Valencia, Hamburg and Berlin.
- Sub- Forum China Europe Eco city development in International Green Building Conference
- Green building training in Guilin and Zhuzhou
- Zhuhai resilient city training and workshop
- Research paper on Green building in the continental climate area
- Revision of Zhuhai Urban Planning technical Guidelines & Standards
- Zhuhai Pilot projects
What we have done:
- coordination & organization of above activities
- communication between different stakeholders in different countries & cities
- invite experts on these theme’s for speeches, advice and doing research
Clients: European Commission Delegation, GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) and Chinese pilot cities: Zhuhai, Guilin, Zhuzhou & Qingdao.